Check your site’s sharing numbers.
- Site URL: Single page, sitemap.xml or atom.xml.
If sitemap or atom is set, URLs are extracted from it.
- For such top directory where includes atom.xml or sitemap.xml, xml files are searched for first, and if it is found, URLs in xml files are used.
- Number of pages is used to limit pages to be shown when sitemap.xml or atom.xml is used.
- Share-buttons: Please choose what you want to check.
- Delicious’s number might be wrong (could be always zero).
- Then, push
Go!to get share numbers.
- If you check sitemap.xml or atom.xml and set Number of pages as non-zero,
Next!gets next pages (old list is cleared).
Add!button also gets next pages but doesn’t clear the current list.
Set and Go